FLOWERS
I found a great website that i have become obsessed with
I've been playing with this for about 2 weeks now and here are the designs I have come up with.
As you can tell i have decided on the theme/colors. Were going to go with red, black, white and silver. It was an easy pick since those are our favorite colors.
And since i LOVE Callas i had to include a few.
CAKE
And, I am so thankful to all of the friends we know who
are willing and able to help us.
George has offered to make us our cake! This is what I have in mind.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the topper, it's exactly what we are going to get.
The swirl detail is just beautiful and i think the black ribbon just ties it together.
O I'm so excited. Thank you George!
HAIR
As far as hair goes, i have come to the conclusion that i want a half up half down type thing.
Here are some of the pictures that I will be using as ideas.
I don't know what it is, but I love the combination of all of these looks.
I don't think i would look all that good with a full Up-Do. (Yuck)
So loose curls and side swept bangs, here I come!
ACCESSORIES
These are the accessories that i have decided on.
Guestbook
Guestbook Pen
Ring Bearer Pillow
Flower Girl Basket
Server Set
Toasting Flutes
(SO CUTE)
And thats pretty much it for now.











No comments:
Post a Comment