Sunday, September 19, 2010

Table Place Settings

TABLE NUMBERS

Rich is a HUGE NASCAR fan and I thought it would be nice to 
include at least a few things into the wedding that he likes :) 
So I Came up with a neat idea for our table numbers. 

Each NASCAR has a number, so i'm going to try and find good pictures
 of the sides of each car and use them as table numbers.


Cute right?


Also, I thought that it would be a cute way to save money 
by making the place cards double as the guest favors. 
I came up with the idea to make yummy giant sugar cookies 
and decorate them with the guests name and the 
number of the table they will be seated at.



I made this on the computer, so its kind of rough, 
but it would be a sugar cookie with a red icing, and white icing piping for the letters. 
Just tucked in a little bag with a matching ribbon, 
the guests would look for their name on the cookie, find there table and eat up!



No comments: