OK! I have found my dress!
I went to a wedding show last sunday and as soon as i walked in,
there was a booth with a mannequin right at the door.
The mannequin had a beautiful lace dress on it.
Now I have said the entire time, I DO NOT WANT LACE! BUT,
this dress was a different spin on grandmas old lace.
And i fell in LOVE.
I spoke to the lady and found out, there shop i s literally right up the street from my house! BONUS! Then I found out that it is a BRAND NEW dress, not even on sale yet. They were having a trunk show at the shop the next week,
soooo, I signed my butt up to get my butt in the dress!
I tried it on first and fell in love, but because I hadn't tried on a whole lot of others, i thought maybe i should try a few other styles and looks,
NOPE,
didn't matter, actually it made me love this dress EVEN MORE!
Now the dress was like 2 sizes too small,
and i STILL loved it! So i totally think its one of those meant to be things. Any who, here are the pis!
No comments:
Post a Comment